Website: Cadent Therapeutics
Cadent Therapeutics is rapidly advancing a pipeline of novel allosteric modulators of ion channels – taking a well-established pharmaceutical approach and stepping out into new territory. SK channels and NMDA receptors are ion channels that are critical for modulating the strength, timing, and integration of communication between and within neurons and neuronal networks in the central nervous system.
- Career Search
- Our Teams
- Careers in Commercial
- Careers in Communications and Engagement...
- Careers in Consulting
- Careers in Digital
- Careers in Health, Safety & Environment...
- Careers in Information Technology (IT)...
- Careers in Medical & Development...
- Careers in People & Organization...
- Careers in Procurement
- Careers in Research
- Careers in Strategy
- Careers in Manufacturing and Supply...
- Ethics, Risk & Compliance (ERC)...
- Careers in Legal
- Career Programs
- Community Exploration & Learning Lab (CELL)...
- Postdoc Program
- Early Talent
- US NIBR Internship Programs
- International Careers
- Personal Growth
See map: Google Maps