Compliance Specialists manage their organization's need to obey regulations such as grant requirements, or local, state or federal laws regulating the industry. This person may be responsible for preparing regulatory submissions for drugs, biologics and medical devices. Compliance specialists may spend time meeting with scientists, writing and reviewing documents, presenting information about updates to regulations and discussing strategies to ensure compliance.
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in related field, and 2 years of experience in compliance and/or regulatory writing; or a combination of education and experience which would provide the applicant with desired skills, knowledge, and ability required to perform the job
• Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively in a team environment
• Must have strong written skills with basic knowledge and interest in IT
• Must be able to operate applications software such as Microsoft Office and windows operating systems
• Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, problem-prevention, and problem-solving skills
$17 per hour