CK Group's US Division is working with a client who focuses their research in Neurology. Working towards accelerating patient access to innovative treatments for mental health.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and creative postdoctoral associate working in our clients research facility in Wisconsin.
- Candidates with a doctorate in either pharmacology, biochemistry, cell biology, and/or medicinal chemistry, who are capable of independent work in a laboratory setting
- Candidates should have strong backgrounds in compound screening utilizing high-throughput technology (ie 384 well format), cell culture and aseptic technique, screening assay operation and biochemical assay design
- Candidates are also strongly recommended to have molecular pharmacology experience with mastery of molecular biology techniques
- Candidates with a strong track record of publications in the fields of biochemistry, pharmacology and/or neuroscience are strongly encouraged to apply
- Independently design and execute high-throughput screening experiments relevant to new compounds using existing GPCR protocols and methodologies
- Maintain an organized and up-to-date laboratory notebook and computer, complete with methodologies, data, and interpretation of results
- Maintain and work with existing cell lines (freeze/thaw, sub culturing). Organization of compound libraries and compound stocks
- Perform molecular biology techniques to make new DNA constructs and maintain construct libraries
- Communicate weekly with principal investigator about methodologies and data analysis
- Participate in regular lab meetings with principal investigator and research staff and evaluate/interpret the validity of data, novel methodologies, and lab procedures
- Interact and participate in departmental meetings, including relevant seminars and journal club
The ability to work in the USA is essential. For more information on this role or our client please contact CK Group on +1 (617) 692-2948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50440.